Saturday 7 July 2012

Shopping 4 Hozzie Bag

As most of you know were due to have our second bubba at the end of this month. I have been a little layed back or slack in packing for hozzie but with week 36 passing along I thought it was about time to get my bum in to gear.

First I convinced my wonderful little sis to take me shopping for a new overnight bag. I totally love Kate Hill and so we headed straight to the DFO outlets. Now yes I could have purchased this wonderful bag online with free postage however I was being very impatient and wanted it NOW! I also needed an excuse to get out of the house after being cooped up for 3 weeks with back pain.

And so I purchased the above Kate Hill Venice Weekender bag. I've fallen so in love with it that I'm also thinking of using it as our new baby bag after our hozzie stay. The idea of using the separate shoe compartment for storing nappies and wipes has me excited... no more scrounging through the nappy bag for a nappy like I was always doing the first time round with Mr LJ.

Anyway going through bubs clothing organising what to pack I suddenly realised that she had no small sized under suits or nappies so I would have to go do some baby shopping.. oh what a shame! I headed straight for my local Kmart and all I can say is wow - when did cloths become so cheep?? Or did I just get luck?? ;0)

I picked up a new set of PJ's - pink polka dot pants $8 & grey long sleeved top $10. A pink polo top $8 and a maternity tank nightie $15.

My new cloths
Not bad since I only was really going to get bubs some under suits... 4 for $10 not bad!


I also stoped passed Pumpkin Patch (how could I walk past the 60% off sale signs) and picked up 2 beautiful jumpsuits at around $11each. BRAGIN!!
I then stuck my head into Best & Less and purchased another pink spotted jumpsuit along with some essential singlets and beanies.

Bubs new stash
Overall I was so happy with all my new purchases that when Mr LJ decided to fall asleep in the pram I grabbed the opportunity to sit down and have a delicious iced coffee and gorgeous chocolate cupcake at The Cupcake Bakery... YUM!!!



A perfect way to end a perfect shopping day... that was until I suddenly realised that I had 15min to get home for my Cole's online grocery delivery at 3pm.... ahhh... I waddled as fast as I could and made it home in time! lol

As for the hozzie bag.. well it is still not packed :-s but I now have everything I need in order to pack it :0)

Washing and drying is in progress and I promise the hozzie bag will be packed this weekend for sure!


YKylie

No comments:

Post a Comment