Sunday 3 February 2013

Creamy Penne Sundried Tomato Pasta

This Creamy Penne Sun dried Tomato Pasta has got to be one of the best home cooked pastas that I have ever made! Now I realise that I'm putting it on a bit of a pedestal by saying it is awesome but it truly is! I'm a big fan of pasta and this recipe went straight to the top of my favourites list.. go on give it a try and let me know what you think!




You will need:

2 cups Penne
1 can of evaporated milk
2 cups shredded cheese
1/3 cup sun dried tomato
1 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp grounded black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp onion flakes
*some cornflour may be added to thicken sauce if you wish to do so

What to do:

1. Cook pasta according to packet instructions.

2. In a medium saucepan combined the milk, cheese, basil, garlic, pepper, salt and onion.
   Cook over a medium heat stirring occasionally until all the cheese is melted. *add cornflour now if you prefer a thicker sauce.

3. Add pasta and chopped up sun dried tomato to sauce.

4. Stir to combine and serve.

Simple as that!

Enjoy



YKylie



No comments:

Post a Comment