Monday 8 October 2012

Keeping It Real - Motherhood In Pictures

 
We all see the "perfect" side of motherhood... the glamorous pictures of beautiful mums hair done, make up on. We put on our happy faces and present ourselves to surrounding family and friends... today I document in pictures the truth about being mum. Keeping it real for all to see being a parent is not always sunshine and roses but totally worth it!
 
 I spend countless nights with little to no sleep, I have bags under my eyes and no time to sleep!


I'm Doctor, cleaner, carer and chef... and I'm all of these things with no rest.

 
From crying to yelling.. 
 
 
or trashing the house.. with having 2 there is always something to do!
 
 
As mum I now share everything from my food to my bed..

And with little Miss now here to, feeding and nappies is just something else I do.


 My work in not done even when they rest, always soothing a tummy or putting a nightmare to rest.
 
 
Yes being a mum is hard work but also the best!
 


We have laughter, giggles, cuddles and fun 



all captured in pictures, memories to keep.
 
 
 But whilst you see perfection...
 
 
I live reality... mum's I don't get a lunch break, to rest or to sleep
But and at the end of the day when all said and done...
I'm bringing up my kids and it's so much fun!





YKylie

No comments:

Post a Comment