Sunday 1 July 2012

Littlies Hair Cut

It was all hands on deck over the weekend as our little man had his second hair cut.

I'm so very lucky to have a sister who is a hairdresser and so she cuts our hair usually at my mums house. It makes it so much easier and our little man is already very comfortable with the idea of a hair cut. So comfortable this time around that it was all hands on to try keep him still.

The first hair cut he sat very still and quiet and it was great. All over very quick with no tears and were all so relieved that it was a lot easier than any of us had thought. So this being the second time around we thought it to was going to be easy peasy based on LJ's behaviour first time round. Little did we know that he had a different idea.. ha ha ha



Mr Wiggly would not sit still and every time I hold him to hold still it prompted him to wiggle due to a TV program called yo gabba gabba where the song goes.. hold still.. wiggle wiggle wiggle...

Little did I know that letting LJ watch such a simple kids TV program where he wiggles like crazy to would turn into him never being able to be told to hold still as this apparently now means wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.. just keep wiggling....

And so the circus began with my mum, sister and me all trying to distract him with combs, counting toes and playing his harmonica.



There was a lot of giggling, some stern talking and a lesson learned... I wont be telling LJ to hold still again whilst scissor are present. However after one cut finger and a lot of passion shown from my sister LJ's hair cut was completed.




What can I say he is our cheeky wiggling little spunk!

What measures have you gone to to keep your little wigglers still during hair cuts?


YKylie

No comments:

Post a Comment