Wednesday 9 May 2012

A space for sharing

Welcome to Whimsy Blossom... a place to share what ever life may blow in with the wind.

I hope to share with you all any great organising tips, cleaning hints, great recipes or life lessons that I stumble upon in this my journey of life. I am a mum of a beautiful little boy and am expecting a gorgeous little girl to join our little family in August. As a stay at home mum my hobbies include scrap booking, sewing, spending time with our little man and dealing with whatever life may throw our way on a daily bases. I join the blogging world as I love to learn, share experiences and support others. I hope you find my future posts helpful, encouraging and something that adds positiveness to your day.

So where do I start well I thought I would start with my most favourite recipe - yoyo's.
Quick to make and delicious to eat they have been a favourite to many, for many of years. I know this recipe in nothing new however it is as I said my most favourite and so here it is... Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. well it's taken you long enough! Welcome on board luvvie! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to following you on your journey! :D

    ReplyDelete